One Killed, 3 Hurt in North Dakota Well Explosion -AP
June 20 (Reuters) - An oil worker was killed and two others were injured at an explosion at a well owned by an Exxon subsidiary in North Dakota, the Associated Press reported on Monday.
Johnny Stassinos, 52, of Rock Springs, Wyoming, died Saturday as a result of injuries stemming from the accident at a well site operated by XTO Energy, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil Corp, the AP reported. Reuters has not independently confirmed the information.
(Reporting By David Gaffen; Editing by Dan Grebler)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds