NPD Grants Det Norske North Sea Drilling Permit
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has granted Det norske oljeselskap ASA a drilling permit for well 25/10-15 S, located in production license 626 offshore Norway.
Well 25/10-15 S will be drilled from the Maersk Interceptor (492’ ILC) drilling facility in the northeastern part of the license, which is situated in the central North Sea. Det norske oljeselskap ASA is the operator with an ownership interest of 50 percent. The other licensees are Tullow Oil Norge AS with 30 percent, MOL Norge AS with 10 percent and Fortis Petroleum Norway AS with 10 percent.
The permit is contingent upon the operator securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities prior to commencing drilling activities.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)