Total To Buy Belgian Green Energy Provider Lampiris
PARIS, June 14 (Reuters) - French oil and gas company Total plans to buy Belgian green energy provider Lampiris, Belgian daily De Standaard reported on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources.
Total was one of a number of bidders for the Belgian firm, which owners Bruno Venanzi and Bruno Vanderschueren founded in 2003, De Standaard said.
Gimv-XL and SRIW both acquired a 16.5 percent stake three years ago after each invested 40 million euros ($45.0 million), according to the newspaper.
Both Total and Lampiris declined to comment.
(Reporting by Wout Vergauwen; Editing by Bate Felix and James Regan)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three