PBJV Clinches Contract from Murphy for Work Offshore Malaysia
Malaysia' Barakah Offshore Petroleum Berhad reported Monday that its wholly-owned subsidiary PBJV Group Sdn Bhd has clinched an umbrella contract from Murphy Sarawak Oil Co. Ltd., Murphy Sabah Oil Co. Ltd. and Murphy Peninsular Malaysia Oil Co. Ltd., to provide welding services for drilling and subsea program.
PBJV will commence work for Murphy’s drilling and subsea program from the date of the contract award to 2018, the company said in a filing on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia.
It will provide welding services including manpower, equipment and consumables on work order basis to perform welding work for Murphy’s offshore drilling and subsea programs until the expiry of the contract.
The contract value depends on the actual work orders issued by Murphy during the period.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Murphy Oil and Petrobras to Form Gulf of Mexico JV (Oct 11)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- Murphy Oil CEO: Now is the Time for Deepwater to Come Back (May 02)
Company: Barakah Offshore Petroleum Berhad more info
- PBJV Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for Work Off East Malaysia (Aug 26)
- Malaysia's PBJV Clinches $9.4M T&I Contract for SKO Field Off Sarawak (Jul 28)
- PBJV Clinches Contract from Murphy for Work Offshore Malaysia (Jun 14)