Russia Cenbank Assumes 2016 Average Oil Price Of $38 Per Barrel
MOSCOW, June 10 (Reuters) - The Russian central bank assumes an average oil price of $38 per barrel in its base scenario for 2016, the bank's Governor Elvira Nabiullina said on Friday, adding that the forecast was conservative.
According to the most recent data from the finance ministry, the Urals oil price averaged $36 per barrel in January-May.
(Reporting by Alexander Winning and Katya Golubkova; Writing by Maria Kiselyova and Lidia Kelly; Editing by Jason Bush)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds