Saipem Secures New Drilling Contracts
Saipem has been awarded new drilling contracts and extensions to existing contracts in Portugal, Norway, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan and Latin America, with a cumulative value of approximately Euro 150 million ($170 million).
Among the awards is a contract with Eni Portugal B.V. for the utilization of the Saipem 12000 (UDW drillship) during the third quarter of 2016 and a contract with Eni Norge for the Scarabeo 8 (UDW semisub), which has been extended up to October 2017.
In onshore drilling, Saipem has been awarded new contracts by a number of different clients relating to land drilling rigs in South America, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan and Morocco. The contracts will start during 2016 and have terms that vary from two months to two years.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Eni Secures Two Deals for Oman Blocks (Jan 14)
- Eni to Operate Alaska Oil Field (Jan 03)
- Eni Spuds Well in Central North Sea (Dec 31)
Company: Saipem more info
- Offshore Egypt Project to Start New Phase (Dec 20)
- Arctic LNG Contract Goes to Saipem (Dec 19)
- Saipem-led JV Wins Contract for LNG Project in Nigeria (Jul 13)