Russia's FinMin Says Bashneft, Alrosa Privatization To Go Ahead In 2016
MOSCOW, June 8 (Reuters) - Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov was quoted as saying on Wednesday he expected the privatization of Bashneft and Alrosa to go ahead in 2016, but it would be "more difficult" to sell the state-owned stake in Rosneft.
"On Bashneft, yes, we expect privatization, and on Alrosa as well," Interfax quoted Siluanov as saying. He added that with Rosneft "it's more difficult", Interfax reported.
"We have included it (the 19.5-percent stake in Rosneft) in (privatization) plans. Colleagues from the Economy Ministry are working. We will be selling," Interfax quoted him as saying.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Dmitry Solovyov)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)
Company: Bashneft more info
- Russian Court Orders Sistema To Pay Rosneft $2.3B In Damages (Aug 23)
- Russia's Lukoil CEO Sees No Risk For Bashneft Sale From Ulyukayev's Case (Nov 15)
- Russia's Rosneft Says Seeking Permission To Buy 100% Of Bashneft (Oct 28)