Saipem Names Gulio Bozzini as Chief Financial and Strategy Officer
Italy's Saipem S.p.A. announced Tuesday that it has appointed Eni S.p.A.'s Head of Planning and Control Giulio Bozzini as chief financial and strategy officer (CFSO), with responsibility for administration, finance and control, ICT and strategy.
The firm said Bozzini, who has already worked in a number of important managerial roles at Saipem, will take over from Alberto Chiarini as chief financial officer and manager responsible for the preparation of financial reports.
Saipem said Chiarini will ensure a smooth and effective handover before moving on to a new position at Eni.
Meantime, Saipem Board of Directors has appointed Executive Vice President for Planning, Administration and Control Mariano Avanzi as “manager responsible for the preparation of financial reports” pursuant to article 154-bis of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58/1998.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Offshore Mexico FPSO Contract Goes to Modec (Oct 12)
- Eni Makes New Gas Discovery in Egypt (Aug 30)
- Eni Acquires Leases on Alaska's Eastern North Slope (Aug 29)
Company: Saipem more info
- Saipem-led JV Wins Contract for LNG Project in Nigeria (Jul 13)
- Three Drilling Contractors Advance in Rigzone Employer Survey (May 24)
- Saipem Scouting Around as Subsea 7 Bid Makes Waves (Apr 24)