Saipem Names Gulio Bozzini as Chief Financial and Strategy Officer
Italy's Saipem S.p.A. announced Tuesday that it has appointed Eni S.p.A.'s Head of Planning and Control Giulio Bozzini as chief financial and strategy officer (CFSO), with responsibility for administration, finance and control, ICT and strategy.
The firm said Bozzini, who has already worked in a number of important managerial roles at Saipem, will take over from Alberto Chiarini as chief financial officer and manager responsible for the preparation of financial reports.
Saipem said Chiarini will ensure a smooth and effective handover before moving on to a new position at Eni.
Meantime, Saipem Board of Directors has appointed Executive Vice President for Planning, Administration and Control Mariano Avanzi as “manager responsible for the preparation of financial reports” pursuant to article 154-bis of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58/1998.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Eni Secures Two Deals for Oman Blocks (Jan 14)
- Eni to Operate Alaska Oil Field (Jan 03)
- Eni Spuds Well in Central North Sea (Dec 31)
Company: Saipem more info
- Offshore Egypt Project to Start New Phase (Dec 20)
- Arctic LNG Contract Goes to Saipem (Dec 19)
- Saipem-led JV Wins Contract for LNG Project in Nigeria (Jul 13)