Saipem Names Gulio Bozzini as Chief Financial and Strategy Officer
Italy's Saipem S.p.A. announced Tuesday that it has appointed Eni S.p.A.'s Head of Planning and Control Giulio Bozzini as chief financial and strategy officer (CFSO), with responsibility for administration, finance and control, ICT and strategy.
The firm said Bozzini, who has already worked in a number of important managerial roles at Saipem, will take over from Alberto Chiarini as chief financial officer and manager responsible for the preparation of financial reports.
Saipem said Chiarini will ensure a smooth and effective handover before moving on to a new position at Eni.
Meantime, Saipem Board of Directors has appointed Executive Vice President for Planning, Administration and Control Mariano Avanzi as “manager responsible for the preparation of financial reports” pursuant to article 154-bis of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58/1998.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- Italy Prosecutors Probe Eni For Tax Evasion At Refineries (Nov 22)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)