Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility
Alam Maritim Resources Berhad reported Wednesday that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd, recently received a Letter of Award from PETRONAS Floating LNG 1 (L) Ltd. (PFLNG-1), a unit of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), for subcontract work on the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facility, which will be deployed offshore East Malaysia.
Under the contract, Alam Maritim will supply miscellaneous marine spreads for PFLNG-1 project. The contract value, as announced in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia, is $6.8 million (MYR 28.3 million).
Alam Maritime will commence work on the subcontract in mid June, with completion scheduled for mid October.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Petronas-Saudi RAPID Refinery To Receive First Oil Cargo By End-Sept (Sep 13)
- Petronas Eyes South Sudan Oil Blocks (Sep 11)
- Sources: Aramco Plans To Ship First Crude Oil To Malaysia JV Refinery (Sep 04)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)