UMW O&G Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for UMW Naga 6
Malaysia's UMW Oil & Gas Corporation Berhad (UMW O&G) reported Tuesday that its indirect subsidiary UMW Offshore Drilling Sdn Bhd has received a conditional letter of award from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd for the provision of jackup UMW Naga 6 (375' ILC) for the latter's drilling program.
PETRONAS Carigali, the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), holds an option under the two year contract to extend the deal by one year, UMW O&G said in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia. The contract value was however not revealed.
UMW Offshore Drilling is a unit of UMW Malaysian Ventures Sdn Bhd, which in turn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UMW O&G.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- Petronas-Saudi RAPID Refinery To Receive First Oil Cargo By End-Sept (Sep 13)
- Petronas Eyes South Sudan Oil Blocks (Sep 11)
- Sources: Aramco Plans To Ship First Crude Oil To Malaysia JV Refinery (Sep 04)
Company: UMW Oil & Gas Corporation Berhad more info
- Malaysia's Most Battered Oil And Gas Stock Eyes Foreign Tie-Up (Jun 03)
- UMW O&G Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for UMW Naga 6 (Jun 01)
- Malaysia's UMW O&G Incurs a Loss Before Tax of $16.6M in 1Q 2016 (May 24)