UMW O&G Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for UMW Naga 6
Malaysia's UMW Oil & Gas Corporation Berhad (UMW O&G) reported Tuesday that its indirect subsidiary UMW Offshore Drilling Sdn Bhd has received a conditional letter of award from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd for the provision of jackup UMW Naga 6 (375' ILC) for the latter's drilling program.
PETRONAS Carigali, the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), holds an option under the two year contract to extend the deal by one year, UMW O&G said in a filing with local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia. The contract value was however not revealed.
UMW Offshore Drilling is a unit of UMW Malaysian Ventures Sdn Bhd, which in turn is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UMW O&G.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: UMW Oil & Gas Corporation Berhad more info
- Malaysia's Most Battered Oil And Gas Stock Eyes Foreign Tie-Up (Jun 03)
- UMW O&G Bags Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for UMW Naga 6 (Jun 01)
- Malaysia's UMW O&G Incurs a Loss Before Tax of $16.6M in 1Q 2016 (May 24)