Rosneftegaz Might Pay Interim Dividend If Rosneft Stake Privatized
MOSCOW, May 20 (Reuters) - State-controlled Rosneftegaz, which owns 69.5 percent of Russia's biggest oil producer Rosneft, might pay interim dividends should Rosneft be privatized, RIA news agency quoted Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev as saying on Friday.
(Reporting by Lidia Kelly; Writing by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Christian Lowe)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- Ifax: ExxonMobil Sees Russian LNG Plant's Capacity At 6.2MM T/Year (Jun 07)
- Russia State Oil Firm Starts Drilling At New Well Offshore Vietnam (May 15)
- Rosneft Appeals to Market With $2 Billion Buyback, Debt Cut (May 01)
Company: Rosneftegaz more info
- Rosneftegaz Might Pay Interim Dividend If Rosneft Stake Privatized (May 20)
- Russia May Sell 12.67% of Rosneft Before IPO (Dec 28)