Rosneftegaz Might Pay Interim Dividend If Rosneft Stake Privatized
MOSCOW, May 20 (Reuters) - State-controlled Rosneftegaz, which owns 69.5 percent of Russia's biggest oil producer Rosneft, might pay interim dividends should Rosneft be privatized, RIA news agency quoted Economy Minister Alexei Ulyukayev as saying on Friday.
(Reporting by Lidia Kelly; Writing by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Christian Lowe)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)
Company: Rosneftegaz more info
- Rosneftegaz Might Pay Interim Dividend If Rosneft Stake Privatized (May 20)
- Russia May Sell 12.67% of Rosneft Before IPO (Dec 28)