Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension
Petrofac has secured a three-year services contract extension from Total E&P UK to provide support for the Alwyn and Dunbar platforms in the Northern North Sea.
The contract, worth around $100 million, comes with two one-year options and will secure over 150 offshore jobs, according to a Petrofac statement. This award builds on a relationship with Total which began in 2005 to support the Alwyn and Dunbar assets.
“Over the last decade we’ve developed a great understanding of the Alwyn and Dunbar assets and have worked with Total to deliver significant improvements to both safety and production efficiency,” said Walter Thain, managing director, west, Petrofac Engineering & Production Services.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Iraq And Petrofac Sign $369MM Deal To Build Majnoon Crude-Processing Plant (Aug 13)
- Petrofac To Sell 49% Of Mexican Operations (Jul 30)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
Company: Total E & P Ltd more info
- TechnipFMC Wins Offshore Angola Contract (Jul 02)
- Petrofac Secures 3-Year North Sea Services Contract Extension (May 19)
- NPD Grants Tullow, Total Drilling Permits Offshore Norway (May 18)