Gazprom, PTT Sign MOU to Cooperate in Oil and Gas Industry
Russia's Gazprom reported Wednesday that the firm and Thailand's national oil company PTT Public Company Limited (PTT) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on cooperation in the oil and gas industry.
The MOU was signed by Alexey Miller, chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee, and Tevin Vongvanich, president and Chief Executive Officer of PTT in Saint Petersburg, with the ceremony witnessed by Russia's Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and his Thai counterpart Prayut Chan-o-cha.
Alexey Miller and Tevin Vongvanich held a discussion on potential avenues for cooperation, including the possibility of collaboration on hydrocarbon development, joint liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects, LNG and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) trading as well as an exchange of experience in the oil and gas industry.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Thai PTTGC And Japanese Partners In $900MM Chemical Venture (Aug 25)
- Sources: BP Sells US Crude Oil to Thailand, Australia for First Time (Oct 26)
- Thailand Embarking On LNG Shopping Spree As Glut Depresses Price (Aug 25)
Company: OAO Gazprom more info
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Gazprom Neft to Borrow $2 Billion Next Year in Bet on Rates (Aug 10)
- Russia's Gazprom Plans To Launch Third LNG Train At Sakhalin-2 In 2021 (Sep 29)