Range Resources To Buy Memorial Resource In Deal Worth $4.4B
May 16 (Reuters) - Oil and gas producer Range Resources Corp said it would buy Memorial Resource Development Corp in an all-stock deal valued at $4.4 billion, including $1.1 billion in debt.
Memorial Resource's shareholders will receive 0.375 of Range Resource's share for each share they hold, the companies said on Monday.
The deal, valued at $15.75 per share, represents a 17 percent premium to Memorial Resource's Friday close.
(Reporting by Anet Josline Pinto in Bengaluru; Editing by Sayantani Ghosh)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three