Technip Secures Engineering Services Contract with Woodside Petroleum
Technip has been awarded an engineering services contract by Woodside Petroleum to support all of the Australian energy firm’s operated onshore, offshore and subsea producing assets.
Under the agreement, Technip and its wholly owned subsidiary Genesis could provide a comprehensive suite of engineering services including, concept select and feasibility studies, front-end engineering and design (FEED), detailed engineering, production engineering support and engineering assessment and review, as well as Genesis’ specialist technical services such as flow assurance and technical safety.
“We are delighted to continue our relationship and journey with Woodside in the pursuit of innovative engineering solutions for their existing and extensive onshore LNG facilities, offshore oil and gas assets and subsea infrastructures,” said President of Technip in Asia Pacific, Arnaud Pieton, in a company statement.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Offshore Australia Contract Goes to KBR (Oct 11)
- Pipe Dream? Chevron, Woodside Vie to Shape Australia's LNG Sector (Jun 15)
- Chevron Unveils Shared Vision for North West Shelf Infrastructure Stimulus (May 16)
Company: TechnipFMC plc more info
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
- Chevron Wellhead Deal Goes to TechnipFMC (Nov 14)
- Technip Wins Contract for Louisiana LNG Proposal (Oct 15)