Technip Secures Engineering Services Contract with Woodside Petroleum
Technip has been awarded an engineering services contract by Woodside Petroleum to support all of the Australian energy firm’s operated onshore, offshore and subsea producing assets.
Under the agreement, Technip and its wholly owned subsidiary Genesis could provide a comprehensive suite of engineering services including, concept select and feasibility studies, front-end engineering and design (FEED), detailed engineering, production engineering support and engineering assessment and review, as well as Genesis’ specialist technical services such as flow assurance and technical safety.
“We are delighted to continue our relationship and journey with Woodside in the pursuit of innovative engineering solutions for their existing and extensive onshore LNG facilities, offshore oil and gas assets and subsea infrastructures,” said President of Technip in Asia Pacific, Arnaud Pieton, in a company statement.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)