Oil Drillers Dig for the Bottom for Rig Counts
"It's easier to cut than to redeploy," said Gheit. "The companies have very little wiggle room, there is no room for error. You miss you're dead."
(Reporting By Jessica Resnick-Ault; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama and David Gregorio)
View Full Article
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds