Russian Finmin: Rosneft Stake to be Privatized Worth About $9.9B
MOSCOW, April 15 (Reuters) - Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said in an interview with CNBC the government's current estimate of the value of the 19.5 percent stake in oil producer Rosneft that it plans to privatize is around 650 billion roubles ($9.9 billion).
"We have plans to sell 19.5 percent of the shares in Rosneft. Our current estimate of this stock is roughly 650 billion roubles," Siluanov said in the interview broadcast on Friday.
He added that Russia hoped the privatization of the Rosneft stake could take place in the second half of the year.
(Reporting by Alexander Winning; Editing by Christian Lowe)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds