NPD Grants Det Norske Drilling Permit for Well 16/1-26 A
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has granted Det norske oljeselskap AS a drilling permit for well 16/1-26 A, located offshore Norway.
Well 16/1-26 A, which will be drilled using the Maersk Interceptor (492’ ILC) drilling facility, is an appraisal well on the 16/1-7 oil discovery, which is part of the Ivar Aasen field, where Det norske is the operator with an ownership interest of 34.7862 percent.
Other licensees in the area are Statoil Petroleum AS with 41.4730 percent, Bayerngas Norge AS with 12.3173 percent, Wintershall Norge AS with 6.4615 percent, VNG Norge AS with 3.0230 percent, Lundin Norway AS with 1.3850 percent and OMV (Norge) AS with 0.5540 percent.
The permit is contingent upon the operator securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities prior to commencing drilling activities.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)