WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region
Australia's WorleyParsons Ltd. disclosed Wednesday that it has been awarded a five year contract for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCm) services for BP-operated assets in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey.
Under the agreement, WorleyParsons will provide EPCm services primarily to BP-operated Sangachal Terminal and pipeline systems in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey.
The services will be provided by a WorleyParsons Improve Team in Azerbaijan.
“We are pleased to continue our long standing relationship with BP and to have the opportunity to demonstrate the value proposition of our Improve offering on these assets” said Andrew Wood, Chief Executive Officer of WorleyParsons.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Eni Secures Two Deals for Oman Blocks (Jan 14)
- BP Plans to Drill 6 More Wells in Azerbaijan (Jan 10)
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- Kazakhstan Wellhead Megaproject Gets Design (Nov 13)
- Five-year Sabic Deal Goes to WorleyParsons (Nov 07)
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)