DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk
Oil and gas services company DOF Rederi AS revealed Tuesday that it has signed an agreement with Nexen Petroleum UK and Maersk Oil North Sea UK Ltd for the use of two of its vessels in the North Sea.
Nexen has secured the services of the Skandi Marstein ship, in a deal which will begin in May and complete at the end of 2017. Maersk Oil signed a three month contract, with options to extend, with for the Skandi Gamma vessel. This contract is expected to start in April this year.
DOF’s latest deal follows an announcement from the company Apr. 4, which revealed that the services firm had signed an agreement with Total Austral for an extension of the use of the Skandi Møgster and Skandi Saigon vessels in Argentina until Oct. 15.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- Shell Names Former Maersk Oil CEO Watkins As Next US Boss (Mar 27)
- Maersk Energy Sees Uptick In Offshore Oil Drilling, Profit Still Squeezed (Feb 20)
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)