San Leon: Rawicz-15 Flows Gas in Excess of 3.6 MMcf
San Leon Energy plc has revealed that the Rawicz-15 development well in Poland's southern Permian Basin has flowed gas at an average rate in excess of 3.6 million cubic feet per day.
The well has since been shut in, with the pressure build-up information scheduled to be analyzed, interpreted and used to update the reservoir model. Field development at Rawicz continues to progress and Palomar is currently finalizing a full development plan to be submitted to the Polish government for approval. The plan envisages at least three wells will achieve first production in early 2017.
The Rawicz project is operated by Palomar Natural Resources which holds a 65 percent participating interest in the concession. San Leon holds the remaining 35 percent interest.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- San Leon 'Encouraged' by Performance from its OML 18 Field in Nigeria (Dec 30)
- San Leon Energy Sees Renewed Takeover Interest (Dec 19)
- San Leon Sells 2 Polish Onshore Assets (Nov 18)