Inpex Asked to Submit Indonesia's Abadi Project POD Using Onshore LNG Plant
Japan's Inpex Corp. received a notice Monday from the Indonesian government informing the operator to submit a plan of development (POD) based on an onshore plant for the Abadi liquefied natural gas (LNG) Project in the Arafura Sea, located in eastern part of the country.
The notification is in response to the revised POD submitted Sept. 3, 2015 by Inpex to Indonesian government proposing a floating LNG (FLNG) plant, with an annual LNG processing capacity of 7.5 million tons, for the Abadi Project.
"The company will carefully examine the contents of the notification, and intends to work closely with the Indonesian government authorities aiming for the early start-up of development," Inpex said in the press release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- Darwin Seeks To Shed Frontier Image To Become World-Class LNG Export Hub (Jul 27)
- Shell, Inpex Near Finish Line in Race to Export North Australian LNG (Apr 24)
- Australia's Ichthys Project to Import LNG to Cool Plant Ahead of Start-up (Apr 23)
Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc more info
- Truce Reached over Canadian Shell Pipeline (Jan 10)
- Louisiana Petchems Unit Starts Up (Jan 07)
- Shell Extends Jackup Contract in Trinidad (Jan 02)