Tullow Gets More Time to Decide on Participation in Namibian PEL 0037 JV
Australia's Pancontinental Oil & Gas NL (Pancontinental, the Company) referred Friday to its announcement on June 12, 2015 that it had agreed with Tullow Kudu Limited, a subsidiary of Tullow Oil (Tullow) to extend the date by when Tullow was to elect to withdraw or continue in the Namibian PEL 0037 (License) joint venture (Joint Venture) to March 31, 2016.
Tullow has now requested a further extension by when Tullow can elect to withdraw or continue in the License, located in the Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia. Pancontinental has agreed to extend the decision date to April 7, 2016.
A further update will be issued at that time.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Uganda Expects to Miss Target for First Oil (Sep 24)
- Offshore Namibia Dud Dims Outlook for New Play (Sep 24)
- Total Joins Tullow-operated Block Offshore Guyana (Sep 13)
Company: Pancontinental Oil and Gas more info
- Tullow Kudu Stays on as JV Partner in Namibian Offshore License PEL 37 (Apr 08)
- Tullow Gets More Time to Decide on Participation in Namibian PEL 0037 JV (Apr 04)
- Africa-Focused Pancontinental Raises $1.6M in New Shares to Fund Operations (Dec 04)