Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali
Alam Maritim Resources Berhad disclosed Monday that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd, has received a Letter of Award from PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd for the provision of workboat, the firm said in a filing on local exchange Bursa Malaysia.
The contract, worth approximately $13.1 million (MYR 54.2 million), is for a duration of 2 years with effect from Feb. 19, to Feb. 18, 2018.
PETRONAS Carigali, the upstream arm of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), has an option to extend the contract by 1 from Feb. 19, 2018 to Feb. 18, 2019.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)