Technip Wins 3-Year Contract with Total in Angola
French oilfield services firm Technip reported Thursday that it has won a three-year contract from Total E&P Angola to provide engineering services to a number of FPSO (floating production, storage and offloading) vessels in Block 17, offshore Angola.
The scope of the work – for the Girassol, Pazflor, Dalia and CLOV FPSOs and the associated subsea field development – comprises engineering, technical assistance, management, supervision and coordination, as well as procurement-related activities.
Technip Angola Engenharia Limitada will carry out the contract, which is scheduled for completion by the end of 2018.
Hallvard Hasselknippe, who is president Technip's activities, commented in a company statement:
"We have been entrusted by Total E&P Angola to deliver quality engineering services. It is the result of our sustainable presence in Angola with skilled engineering resources and comprehensive knowledge of our client's technical referential and working methods. This contract reinforces our activity in Africa, an area with good dynamics. It also fits into our strategy to engage with our clients at early stages of their projects and build on long-lasting successful relationships."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)