Shell Says to Start New Exploration Phase in BC-10 Brazil Field
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 8 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell will start in coming days a new exploration phase in the BC-10 project off the coast of Brazil, where it has already invested more than $1 billion, the company's chief executive in the country said in a presentation.
Shell wants to keep investing in Brazil as the country has viable oil reserves despite recent market uncertainties, Shell Brazil CEO Andre Araujo said.
(Reporting by Rodrigo Viga Gaier; Writing by Silvio Cascione)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds