Triangle Energy Completes Sale of its Pase PSC Stake in Aceh to Enso Asia
Australia's Triangle Energy (Global) Limited (Triangle or the Company) indicated Tuesday that it has completed the sale of its interest in the Pase Production Sharing Contract (PSC) (the Sale) to Enso Asia Inc. (EAI), a nominee of PT Enso Asia.
The key financial terms of the Sale are as follows:
- cash consideration of $4.5 million (less agreed deductions)
- production royalty on new developments on the PSC equal to 5 percent of EAI's profit share (excluding cost recovery) up to a maximum of $2 million per annum and capped at $25 million in aggregate
- up to $7 million in cost recovery payments in respect of existing sunk costs from past expenditure in the Pase PSC A and B fields
- the Signature Bonus of $1.5 million payable to the Indonesian Government; and
- a Performance Bond of $1.5 million in favor of the Indonesian Government
The completion of the Sale is significant to Triangle in the current operating environment. The cash proceeds will enable the Company to consider new growth opportunities coupled with an asset in the form of potential non-operated cash inflows from cost recovery payments and royalties from the Pase PSC.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Triangle Energy Buys Cliff Head Oil Field Offshore Perth Basin for $2.4M (Jun 21)
- Triangle Energy Completes Sale of its Pase PSC Stake in Aceh to Enso Asia (Feb 17)
- Triangle Energy Sells Unit Operating Indonesia's Pase PSC to PT Enso Asia (Dec 28)