Aminex to Divest Partial Stake in Tanzanian Asset
Aminex plc has reached an agreement with Solo Oil plc for the divestment of a 3.825 percent interest in the Kiliwani North Development License in Tanzania for a cash consideration of $2.16 million.
As part of the deal, Solo will pay Aminex $500,000 upon signing a sales and purchase agreement. The balance is payable on or before April 30 2016, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. On completion of the agreement, required in 30 days, Aminex will hold a 51.75 percent operated interest in the license and Solo will hold a 10 percent interest.
The KNDL contains the Kiliwani North 1 well, which is believed to contain 2C gross contingent resources of 28 billion cubic feet of gas.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Aminex Secures Rig to Drill Ntorya-2 Well in Tanzania's Ruvuma Basin (Sep 26)
- Kiliwani North-1 Well Flows at 5,000 Boepd (Jul 04)
- Aminex: First Gas Production from Kiliwani North Field in Tanzania (Apr 06)
Company: Solo Oil PLC more info
- Solo Oil: Ntorya-2 Rig Mobilization Underway, Spud Expected December (Oct 18)
- Solo Oil Opts Out of Immediate Option to Extend KNDL Equity (Sep 07)
- Horse Hill License Extensions Secured (Jul 05)