WA DMP Approves Pilot Energy's Farm-in to 2 Perth Basin Exploration Permits
Pilot Energy Ltd. revealed Wednesday that the Western Australian Department of Mines & Petroleum (DMP) has approved the transfer of title and operatorship to the Company pursuant to its agreement with Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire) to farmin to the EP416 and EP480 exploration permits (EP416/480) in the Perth Basin, Western Australia.
The working interests in EP416/480 are now as follows:
- Pilot Energy Ltd. - 60 percent (Operator)
- Empire Oil & Gas - 40 percent
Pilot Energy is presently finalizing its interpretation of the aero-geophysical survey acquired over the permits by Empire during 2015, and will provide a prospectivity update in due course.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Empire O&G Plans Remedial Solutions at RGN-1 Well in WA's Perth Basin (Jun 17)
- Mineral Resources Becomes Key Shareholder of Australia's Empire Oil & Gas (Jun 15)
- Empire Completes Testing Program at RGN-1 Well in WA's Permit EP 389 (Apr 26)
Company: Pilot Energy Ltd. more info
- Key Petroleum to Take 40% Stake in Permit WA-481-P in North Perth Basin (Jul 29)
- Pilot Energy Inks Deal to Acquire Murphy's Stake in Permit WA-481-P Off WA (Jul 27)
- Pilot Energy Seeks Partner for Exploration Permit WA-507-P Off Australia (Jun 30)