JKX Oil & Gas' Finance Director Leaves Ahead of Meeting
Jan 28 (Reuters) – JKX Oil & Gas Plc said Finance Director Cynthia Dubin and Non-Executive Director Dipesh Shah had resigned ahead of a meeting to consider a board shake-up.
The company's second-largest shareholder, Proxima Capital Group Inc, has called for an extraordinary general meeting to remove most of the energy company's board, including Chairman Nigel Moore and Chief Executive Paul Davies.
(Reporting By Mamidipudi Soumithri in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds