Buru Updates on Ungani Far West 1 Well Drilling in Canning Basin
Buru Energy Limited provided Thursday the following weekly update on drilling operations at the Ungani Far West 1 well in the Canning Basin, Western Australia.
Since the last progress report, DDH1 Rig 31 has been rigged up and commenced coring operations with a wireline retrievable coring system and the shoe track and rathole cement are being cored. The current operation is retrieving the bottom hole assembly.
Coring of new formation is expected to take place during the next week.
The well is located on an all weather drilling pad approximately 0.62 mile (one kilometer) off the Ungani access road within Production License L21, 60 miles (97 kilometers) east of Broome and 2 miles (3.3 kilometers) southwest of Buru Energy's Ungani Oilfield in the Canning Basin of northwestern Australia.
The well is being drilled under the terms of the Ungani Development Funding agreement with Diamond Resources (Fitzroy) Pty Ltd. Equity and contributing interest for the well are as follows:
- Buru Energy: Equity Interest - 50 percent; Contributing Interest - 0 percent
- Diamond Resources (Fitzroy): Equity Interest - 50 percent; Contributing Interest - 100 percent
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Buru Updates on Resources Review for Canning Basin's Permit EP 371 in WA (Apr 19)
- Buru Reports Encouraging Testing Ops Results at Ungani Far West 1 Well (Mar 15)
- Buru Updates on Testing Ops on Ungani Far West 1 Well in Canning Basin (Mar 10)