Interfax: Russia's Lukoil Leaving Projects in Ivory Coast
MOSCOW, Jan 15 (Reuters) – Russia's second-largest oil producer Lukoil is leaving projects in Ivory Coast, Interfax news agency reported on Friday, citing a source.
Lukoil has been operating in the Gulf of Guinea offshore Ivory Coast since 2006 and is operator of the offshore exploration projects at the CI-401, CI-205 and CI-504 blocks, according to website of its subsidiary www.lukoil-overseas.com.
(Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Mark Potter)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds