NMS Bags Maintenance Diving Contract for Chevron's Australian Projects
Neptune Marine Services Ltd. announced Thursday that it has been awarded a marine maintenance diving contract by Chevron Australia Pty Ltd. (Chevron) under a recently awarded Master Services Agreement (MSA).
The contract, which is due to commence imminently, includes the provision of diving services for the facilities maintenance of various Chevron Australia natural gas assets in Western Australia. Neptune will perform the services from its Dive Support Vessel, the DSV Issabelle.
As a result of this contract, Neptune expects to provide employment opportunities for two Vessel Masters, two Coxswains, and a five man dive team.
Neptune Chief Executive Officer, Robin King, said “Neptune is entering its fifth year of supporting Chevron Australia’s Western Australian-based natural gas assets. We are delighted to secure this contract.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- Saturno Brazil Pre-Salt Acreage Goes to Shell and Chevron (Sep 28)
- Canada Shale Drillers Feel Permian Pain as Prices Collapse (Sep 20)
Company: Neptune Marine Services more info
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)