Decmil Clinches Extension to QCLNG Wellsite Contract in Australia from QGC
Decmil Group Ltd. disclosed Tuesday the award of an extension to its Queensland Curtis Liquefied Natural Gas (QCLNG) Wellsite Installation Services Contract in Queensland, Australia for QGC Pty Ltd. The contract is held by a wholly owned subsidiary of Decmil.
The extension, which is initially estimated to be worth approximately $24.4 million (AUD 35 million) for 2016, is an extension of the existing framework contract with QGC.
The contract extension will see Decmil continue to support QGC's operations with wellhead construction, logistics, material management and a range of construction services for 2016.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Two Main Forces Have Come Together to Pull Down Commodity Prices
- UK Offshore Energy Calls for Labour Party Meet
- Aker BP's 1.07 Bboe North Sea Projects Get Parliament Nod
- Coal Getting Cheaper in China Despite Heat-Induced Demand Surge
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Eyes to Fuel Sea Transport with Ammonia
- Distillate Crack Spreads Return to February 2022 Levels: EIA
- Gas South Inks Plumbing Deal for Its Consumers
- Americas Exploration Heats Up
- Saudi Oil Cut Risks Leaving Bitter Taste for Budget
- Irving Oil Starts Review That Puts Key Refinery on Market
- Saudi to Cut Output by 1MM BPD in Solo OPEC+ Move
- Saudis Remind Global Oil Market Who is King
- Data Science is the Future of Oil and Gas
- Debt Ceiling Deal Becomes Law
- What Do Latest OPEC+ Moves Mean?
- TotalEnergies Inks Agua Marinha PSC in Brazil
- North America Loses More Rigs
- Fatality At North Rankin Complex
- Regulator Fines Hilcorp Alaska in Latest of Over 60 Enforcement Actions
- Par Pacific Completes Buy of ExxonMobil Refinery
- Which Generation Is Most in Demand in Oil, Gas Right Now?
- Who Is the Most Prolific Private Oil and Gas Producer in the USA?
- USA EIA Slashes 2023 and 2024 Brent Oil Price Forecasts
- BMI Reveals Latest Brent Oil Price Forecasts
- Is There a Danger That Oil and Gas Runs out of Financing?
- BMI Projects Gasoline Price Through to 2026
- What Will World Oil Demand Be in 2023?
- North America Rig Count Reduction Rumbles On
- What New Oil and Gas Jobs Will Exist in the Future?
- What Does a 2023 USA Recession Mean for Oil and Gas in the Country?