Petrofac Secures Contract Extensions with Two Key UKCS Customers
UK oilfield services firm Petrofac announced Monday that it has secured contract extensions worth $400 million with two key customers on the UK Continental Shelf.
Petrofac said that it recently achieved a two-year extension with Centrica Storage Limited to its services contract on the 8A platform on the Rough field in the North Sea. This extension shall begin in January.
The firm has also seen a contract with EnQuest extended by five years. This extension will see the services of an existing facilities management agreement for the Kittiwake platform combined with a brownfield engineering modifications contract.
Walter Thain, managing director of Petrofac Offshore Projects & Operations, commented in a company statement:
"We've enjoyed productive and long-standing relationships with our customers in the UKCS and these contracts are a great demonstration of how we can continue to work in partnership to efficiently deliver in line with their individual business and operational needs and our own standards."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)
Company: Petrofac more info
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
- Petrofac JV Awarded $2B Refinery Contract In Oman (Aug 04)
- Petrofac Makes 29% Headcount Reduction, Revenue Hits $7.8B (Feb 22)
Company: EnQuest plc more info
- EnQuest Profits Slide On Slower Kraken Oilfield Ramp-Up (Sep 07)
- Kraken 2Q Start-up 'On Track' (Feb 17)
- Unite Pledges to Protect BP Workers in EnQuest Transfer (Jan 25)