Neptune Bags AUV Services Deal from Woodside for Greater Enfield Project
Neptune Marine Services Ltd. disclosed Thrusday that it was awarded an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) services contract from Woodside Energy Ltd.
The contract is for deep water AUV services to perform a pipeline route investigation survey on the Greater Enfield Development. The Greater Enfield Development is located approximately 25 miles (40 kilometers) off the north-west coast of Australia, with a water depth of approximately 2,953 feet (900 meters).
Neptune will utilize its Bluefin 21 AUV survey platform to collect high resolution Multi Beam Echo sounder (MBES), Side Scan Sonar (SSS) and Sub Bottom Profiler (SBP) data. The survey will gather seabed and near seabed shallow geological information for engineering studies in support of the Front End Engineering Design (FEED).
Neptune CEO, Robin King, said “the award of this project demonstrates Neptune’s commitment to providing clients with industry leading technological solutions, furthermore, the addition of AUV services to our range of IMR solutions further compliments our existing inspection and survey capabilities.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Offshore Australia Contract Goes to KBR (Oct 11)
- Pipe Dream? Chevron, Woodside Vie to Shape Australia's LNG Sector (Jun 15)
- Chevron Unveils Shared Vision for North West Shelf Infrastructure Stimulus (May 16)
Company: Neptune Marine Services more info
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)