NPD Grants Lundin Drilling Permit for Well 16/4-10
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has granted Lundin Norway AS a drilling permit for well 16/4-10, located in production license 544 offshore Norway.
Well 16/4-10, which will be drilled using the Island Innovator (mid-water semisub), is the second exploration well to be drilled within the license area. The permit is contingent upon Lundin securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities prior to commencing drilling activities.
Lundin is the operator of production license 544 with an ownership interest of 40 per cent. The other licensees are Bayerngas Norge AS and Lime Petroleum Norway AS, each of which holds a 30 percent interest.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Lundin Petroleum AB more info
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
Company: Bayerngas Norge AS more info
- Centrica Merges Oil Business with Bayerngas to Tap Younger Fields (Jul 17)
- NPD Grants Lundin Drilling Permit for Well 16/4-10 (Nov 30)
- Wintershall Completes Takeover of Vega Field in the North Sea (Mar 04)