Prosafe, Jurong Shipyard Agree on Flexible Delivery of Safe Zephyrus Vessel
Prosafe SE reported Thursday that the company and Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd. in Singapore have agreed to a flexible delivery of the Safe Zephyrus to align with Prosafe’s contract portfolio.
If Prosafe defer delivery until after end 2015, Prosafe’s capital expenditure guiding for 2015 will be reduced by an amount equivalent to the final instalment of the Safe Zephyrus capital expenditure.
The Safe Zephyrus is complete and on budget.
Prosafe is the world's leading owner and operator of semisubmersible accommodation vessels. Operating profit reached $248.3 million in 2014 and net profit was $178.8 million. The company operates globally, employs 800 people and is headquartered in Larnaca, Cyprus.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Jurong Shipyard more info
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)