Russia's Gazprom Neft to Quadruple Exports from Prirazlomnoye, Novoport
MOSCOW, Nov 24 (Reuters) – Gazprom Neft, the oil arm of Russia's top natural gas producer Gazprom, said on Tuesday it would quadruple oil exports from its Prirazlomnoye and Novoport fields in 2015 and 2016.
Gazprom Neft said exports from the fields would increase to four million tonnes. Prirazlomnoye is Russia's first offshore Arctic oil field.
(Reporting by Ludmila Zaramenskikh; Writing by Jack Stubbs; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds