Eni Sells Remaining Stake In Galp
MILAN, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Eni has sold its remaining 4 percent stake in Portugal's Galp Energia raising 325 million euros ($348 million), the Italian oil and gas group said on Friday.
Eni sold the shares through an accelerated bookbuilding procedure at a price of 9.81 euros each. That compares with Galp's Thursday closing price of 10.065 euros.
Eni started selling down its 33.34 percent stake in Galp in 2012 and has raised a total of 3.28 billion euros from the disposal.
(Reporting by Valentina Za; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- BSEE: Italy's Eni Begins Drilling Oil Well In Alaska's Beaufort Sea (Dec 27)
- Eni 'Mission Impossible' Points to Seismic Shift for Big Oil (Dec 22)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
Company: Galp Energia more info
- Galp Cuts Investment Plan, Sees Higher EBITDA Growth (Feb 21)
- Eni Board Authorizes Investment for First Phase of Coral Discovery (Nov 18)
- European Oil, Gas Companies Looking to Cut Costs Further (Oct 31)