Woodside Extends Contracts With Monadelphous for Western Australia Projects
Australia's engineering company Monadelphous Group Limited announced Monday that it has received contract extensions from Woodside for the latter's gas projects in Western Australia.
Woodside extended the Karratha gas plant services contract, covering the provision of maintenance and shutdown services, by 12 months. The Australian oil and gas company also extended a maintenance services contract for the Pluto LNG (liquefied natural gas) project by a year and Monadelphous' job scope includes works associated with the onshore and offshore facilities at Karratha.
Monadelphous did not reveal the actual value of these deals, but lump it together with work for another two contracts -- involving an oil refinery and a resources projects -- that amounted to around $107.5 million (AUD 150 million).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Offshore Australia Contract Goes to KBR (Oct 11)
- Pipe Dream? Chevron, Woodside Vie to Shape Australia's LNG Sector (Jun 15)
- Chevron Unveils Shared Vision for North West Shelf Infrastructure Stimulus (May 16)
Company: Monadelphous Group Limited more info
- Monadelphous Lands Contract from JKC Australia LNG for Ichthys Project (Jul 20)
- Monadelphous Clinches $144M Contract for Shell's Prelude FLNG Project (Nov 24)
- Woodside Extends Contracts With Monadelphous for Western Australia Projects (Nov 03)