Russia's Lukoil to Take Part in Tender for Gulf of Mexico
MOSCOW, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Lukoil, Russia's No.2 oil firm, plans to take part in a tender to explore for oil and gas in the Gulf of Mexico, Vagit Alekperov, chief executive with Lukoil, was quoted as saying by TASS news agency on Friday.
"Now there will be a third round, offshore... We plan to take part in it," Alekperov said.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Christian Lowe)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds