Aban Offshore Inks Deal to Provide Aban II to ONGC for $50M
Aban Offshore Ltd., an India-based drilling services provider, received a letter of award from the country's state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. (ONGC) for the provision of jackup Aban II (250' MS), the company said in a filing on local stock exchange BSE Monday.
The contract, valued at $50 million (INR 32.5 million), will cover a three year period.
Aban II is expected to commence operations for ONGC during the first quarter of 2016.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 43 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
Company: Aban Offshore more info
Manages 17 Offshore Rigs
- Aban Offshore Bags $87M Contract to Provide Aban Abraham Drillship to ONGC (Jun 28)
- Aban Offshore Inks Deal to Provide Aban II to ONGC for $50M (Oct 27)
- Aban Offshore Clinches $182.7M Deals to Supply 2 Jackups to ONGC (Oct 13)