Gazprom Signs Memorandum with OMV on Possible Oil Supplies
MOSCOW, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Russia's Gazprom said on Friday it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Austrian energy group OMV on the supply of oil.
The document reflects the intention of the parties to consider the possibility of organizing the supply to OMV of oil from the Gazprom Group's portfolio, Gazprom said in a statement.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; Writing by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Lidia Kelly)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds