Malaysia's Alam Maritim Secures $12.5M Subcontract for PFLNG1 Project
Alam Maritim Resources Berhad disclosed Wednesday that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd, has recently received a Letter of Award from Petronas Floating LNG 1 (L) Ltd. (PFLL), a wholly-owned unit of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) for offshore work relating to the final positioning and mooring system hook-up of the floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facility.
The workscope of the contract requires Alam Maritim to provide flexible riser installation, precommissioning and commissioning of pipeline, pipe-line ends terminal (PLET) and riser from KAKG to the FLNG in Kanowit field offshore Bintulu, East Malaysia for the PETRONAS Floating LNG1 (PFLNG1) Project.
The subcontract work, valued at $12.5 million (MYR 53.5 million), is tentatively scheduled from June 15, 2015 to April 30, 2016.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 10 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)