Australia's Armour Energy Assesses Revised Takeover Offer from WestSide
Australia's Armour Energy referred Friday to the article entitled “Armour directors review Westside revised proposal” appearing in today's on-line version of the Australian Financial Review in relation to the Takeover Bid from WestSide Corporation Limited for all of the ordinary shares in Armour.
Armour confirms that it is in receipt of an indicative and non‐binding offer to improve the consideration payable under the Offer from Westside to $0.1454 (AUD 0.20) per share. The Board of Armour is in discussion with WestSide and its advisors in respect of the revised Offer.
However, it is important to note that the indicative and non‐binding offer does not at this stage constitute a variation of WestSide's original Offer of $0.0872 (AUD 0.12) per share, and there can be no guarantee that the revised indicative non‐binding offer will result in a formal variation to WestSide's original Offer.
Shareholders are advised to take no action in response to the speculation in the article, pending further updates from the Board of Armour.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- AEP to Proceed with Proportional Bid for Australia's Armour Energy (Nov 02)
- Australia's Armour Energy Assesses Revised Takeover Offer from WestSide (Oct 09)
- Australia's Armour Energy Rejects WestSide's Takeover Offer (Oct 07)
Company: Armour Energy Limited more info
- Uganda Signs Oil Exploration Deal With Australia's Armour Energy (Sep 14)
- Armour Energy Agrees Investment Terms (Nov 21)
- Armour Completes Transfer of Tenements for Kincora Project in Surat Basin (Sep 02)